Tuesday, June 12, 2012

6.12.12...Hey sweetheart! You are moving right along! Cognatively you are blossoming. And physically,well...have to really keep an eye on you as you are trying to get out of the living room chair by yourself. The other day when we returned home from therapy, I was getting your wheelchair out of the back of the car, by the time I got to your door, you had the seatbelt off,door open and legs were almost out the door! You are taking some steps while holding on to parallel bars, sitting up like it's no big deal, taking steps back to the chair/bed when being transferred, leaning forward and standing without to much help from me, holding your own weight and controlling it while lowering yourself down to a chair, getting shirt and shorts (almost completely) on, getting your socks on (with a little assistance), we played solataire, and blink (card games), your are eating TV eggs, enchiladas, burgers, a little doughnut, not big amounts, but Rome wasn't built in a day, right? You see the pain management Doc on Thursday. Lets pray he finds some way to relieve your constant pain in your arms, legs and head. So frustrating and heartbreaking not to be able to help you! Your strength and courage continue to inspire me daily and I couldn't be prouder to call you my son! Paddle on Bear, paddle hard! I love you... ♥ mama bear ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment