Thursday, May 24, 2012

May 24, 2012

Cole, you are truly an inspiration! You are working sooooo hard, through soooo much pain and frustration! Not ever very happy about it, but you get it done, son! Today you took four steps with only the help of parallel bars (a little help from the Pt) for support! Like I said, painful and frustrating...I'm sure your wondering..."why is this so F*#@&ing hard?" "I should be able to do this!!!!" Your frustration came out verbally when you were asked to straighten your right arm...you yelled, "why can't I do this...why is this happening?!" My heart just wither up inside me...I'm so sorry, Bear, but everyday just means you are one day closer to the end of the nightmare! Keep paddling, my sweetheart! My love for you grows daily ... ♥ Mama Bear ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment